- $20.00 minimum domestic / Gov't orders
- $50.00 minimum international orders
- Jenco Electronics does not claim that the new surplus (NS) material is to current revision levels.
- Jenco Electronics disclaims any responsibility for manufacturing or functional defects and limits expressed or implied warranties to the cost of replacing such material or credit not to exceed its invoice value.
Jenco Electronics does not guarantee or imply traceability to any manufacturer or government facility. The buyer in accepting delivery of shipment acknowledges awareness of such limitations of liability.
- In the event that the customer needs to return any parts after receipt, if Jenco has met customerís stated purchase order requirements, there will be a minimum of a 25% restocking fee to return parts.
All returns subject to approval of seller prior to return.
- All claims for error, shortage or damage must be made within 7 days after receipt of goods.
- If exporting, buyer is responsible for any applicable licenses with the U.S. Departments of State and Commerce/Export Administration Regulations for exporting commodities from the United States.
- All claims for return must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Condition codes:
NS = New surplus, company coc only
NE = Factory new, value added coc or mfr cert available
AR = As Removed, company coc only, pic can be provided, as is, NC/NR
- Prior to shipment, your Resale Cert/Tax Exempt form and W-9 need to be on file
Payment options for international orders.
- Pre-pay by credit card
- Mail check payable in U.S. funds, drawn on a U.S. bank and check must
clear the bank before the order will ship.
- Wire transfer, with a $35.00 wire transfer fee. (wire transfer fee
must be included in the transfer or order will not ship)
ALL returns must have a RMA number or the package will be
refused. To obtain a RMA number, contact Jon.